Rock-Ola 20 Inch Neon Clock, 20" Classic Neon Clock Genuine neon that lasts over 100,000 hours - that's more than 11 years! We hand craft every single clock we ship. The exceptional quality of our products is the direct result of expert craftsmanship and the premium materials we use. We truly take pride in every product we make, and it shows. Rock-Ola 20 Inch Neon Clock have "sweeping" second hands that rotate smoothly around the face, adding to their attractiveness and accuracy.
Face Design Details:
- Diameter: 20"
- Depth: 5.25"
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Bezel: Spun aluminum with powder coated finish
- Glass: 5/32" thick single strength clear glass
- Neon Tube: 1/2" diameter glass tube.
- Neon is used for warm colors (reds, pinks and oranges). Argon is used for cool colors (greens, blues and purples). Other colors displayed through phosphorous powder coated on inside of tubes, changing light waves.
- Volts: 110 volt electric clock movement
- Total diameter for 4 color process jobs is 19 3/4"
- Anything past 15 3/4" will be covered by neon
- 10 1/2" diameter of workable space available within the numerals